- The SSARS 2013 will be held on June 23 – 29, in Sopot, the "Summer Capital of Poland", a lovely seaside location at the Baltic Seaside, Poland.
- The venue hotel is:
- ul. Piastowska 198
- 80-341 Gdansk/Sopot-Jelitkowo, Poland
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Attendance Diplomas and Certificates of Completion of the educational and training courses will be issued to the participants, with the possibility of recognition of 5-10 ECTS for PhD students.
- Authors are requested to submit their lectures and papers electronically to the Secretariat using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The submitted contributions will be reviewed for acceptance by the members of the Editorial Board. Only those contributions prepared according to the Seminars Template available on the Website will be considered.
- Participants are requested to fill in the Hotel Reservation and Seminar Fee Payment Form available on the Website and submit it to the Secretariat by April 30, 2013.
The SSARS Fee is expected to be 800€ (900€ - Late Fee, after April 30, 2013) and to include Seminars Participation, Proceedings, Social Events and Accommodation with Half-Board.
- The Seminars language is English.
- No translation will be provided.
- Submission of Lectures & Papers - February 28, 2013
- Acceptance of Lectures & Papers - March 31, 2013
- Submission of Final Versions - April 30, 2013
- Submission of Registration Form - April 30, 2013
- Payment of SSARS Fees - April 30, 2013
- SSARS Meeting - September 23-29, 2013
- The Seminars Chairmen, responsible for selecting the annual Seminars' topics, lectures and educational and training courses.
- ESRA and PSRA representatives and selected journals editors
- Members responsible for the selection of the contributions and for the preparation of the SSARS Proceedings
- Members responsible for plenary lecturing, seminar session chairmanship, consulting and identifying the potential improvement of the contributions and selecting those improved lectures and papers worthy of publication in scientific journals
- Plenary Session Speakers
- Seminar Session Speakers
- Educational and Training Courses Lecturers
- Members responsible for fluently running SSARS Meeting